Water balloon fights.
Fire pit s’mores.
- *Wakes up in the middle of the night*
- Me: Please don't be 6am
- Me: MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS TO ME!
- *Shoves face back into pillow*
I’m so poor, I mean… I’m Po… Can’t afford that other OR.
- brain: why are you going so slow?
- lungs: I currently hate you.
- feet: I'm gonna turn into 10 pound weights now.
- Legs muscles: I am going to start hurting in random places, kay?
- Sidewalk: I really want to trip you in one of my holes or bumps.
- People in cars: *hoooonk* Run Forrest Run!
- People walking: nice ass baby
- Me: Why do I do this to myself?
- Me: ...
- Me at end of run: I love running so much! I would never give this up!
Just got back from taking the pups for a walk. GG is progressing AMAZING. I’m so proud of her. Loose leash walking and without a pronged collar. I can’t wait until she gets done with training and can get her CGC. Not to mention with her mother soont to have a Dog Trainer certificate and working on her Veterinary Technician certificate/ license. Oh, she’s set.